Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter!

Easter is tomorrow. We took Robby to see the Easter Bunny at Bass Pro last night. He was not happy. He didn't not like the whole idea and cried a bit. He was scared of that rabbit!
My 4th book review will post on Marissa's Sizzling Hot Book Reviews at 1:30 eastern. I am enjoying this! I have just started Vampire Protector this afternoon and it will be my next review.
Next week is our state testing. I have to test on Thursday and Friday. I rearranged my classroom last week and I am slowly organizing everything again. I am trying somethings a bit different with the arrangement. The kids complain, but they never like change...
More soon, going to go read my book!

1 comment:

HossBoss said...

Happy Easter to all of you too, Kim. Poor little Robby! He will be at a better age next Easter to appreciate all the less scary aspects of the Easter celebration ...and once he's toddling and talking up a storm, look out! He'll be eager for Easter.

I got to see Isabelle last weekend. Sure wish I lived close enough to see her all the time, but I do what I can. I called the boys this evening but only got voicemail. I don't think they'll call me back. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever see them again. But I can only do what I can do from my end. What choices they make or their mother makes for them is not in my control.

Love you guys ...happy Easter!