Friday, May 21, 2010

Questions from My Life Spelled Out

1. If you had a free day that you could do whatever you wanted, what would that day look like? I would probably spend time with my grandson and my dog. I would also scrapbook with my stash. I love creating. I think I might do some digital scrapbooking too.


2. If you could go anywhere in the world for a week vacation, where would that be and why? If it was my husband’s ideal vacation it would be to a lake, maybe Amistad. I would like to go to a resort. Somewhere I could relax and not do anything for awhile but bask in the sun and read a book.

3. What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own? My favorite clothes would probably my yoga pants and tanks. They are nice and comfortable.

4. What is your favorite room in your house or apartment? Why? My bedroom probably is my favorite. It is a sanctuary.

5. Do you have a hobby? If yes, what is it? I love to read, creative writing and scrapbooking.

6. Is there something that you would like to learn to do or learn to do better? I would love to learn to use more advanced photo shop techniques.

7. What do you believe about God and how does that reflect in your life? I believe in God but I don’t believe much in religion right now. We are looking for a church home again. I hope that we can find one that we can enjoy and agree with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really like your answers to the questions posted from My life spelled out....