Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What's your style?

Your life spelled out has another great prompt today. What is your style? So, I started thinking about what my style is. I am not sure what it would be classified. I am not a diva, country or tomboy. What would you say my style is?
The big thing in my life is casual. And comfortable. Also right now, many of my clothes are loose fitting. It seems that I have finally stepped off of the plateau of size 10. Everything is hanging off of me. I think this fall I will need to buy some new khakis in size 8. woowhoo! I wear mostly khakis because they are easy to wear and comfortable. I don't wear a great deal of skirt because they are a bit difficult in my school setting. lol, you never know when you will need to get on the floor or climb on something. My students can be quite a handful.
At home my clothing choices are made with the idea of comfort. Most of my clothes are yoga pants and tops in purples and blues. For shoes -- sandals and flipflops. Casual footwear is a must for me.

No comments: