Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday before Christmas

I am a bit stressed today. We woke up to a breaker not working. One side of my bedroom didn't have electricity. I tried to figure it out, but couldn't. I woke up Gerry and he couldn't figure it out. I finally unplugged the electric blanket and it worked again.
Gerry is bringing the worst out in me today. He is being a bit bitchy and I don't have the patience with him that I usually has. He is all offended that I think he is sharp, so he threw a tantrum. Like every man he can be a pain in the butt.
I will admit I am not in the best of moods. Yesterday was the aniversary of my mother's death, and I don't do well in the days around it.
I did do something nice, I asked Virginia & Johnny over for Christmas dinner. I don't know if Allen and his family are coming with them. I hope not. I have no patience for him and his stupid wife. They should not be allowed to be parents. The way they smother their children is child abuse. And I will not keep my mouth shut in my own home. Lisa does something stupid, I am going to call her on it. Wolves would be better parents to those poor children.

No comments: