Friday, February 05, 2010

Weekend Plans

I have a busy weekend planned. I am going to be going nonstop.

Tonight we have the visitation for Larry. It is going to be over about 8 or 8:30. We are going to go out to dinner afterward with some of our friends who are also going to be there. Tomorrow we have the funeral. I need to get more tissues.

My laundry is piling up so that is a priority. Cleaning the bathroom is another priority. I want to finish the 8x8 album that is sitting on my bedside table. I have a second kit that I can't decide if I want to make it an 8x8 album or 6 12x12 pages. I need to get some adhesive for my project completions. I might stop at the new Scrapbook Heaven on my way home for just a second.

Sunday doesn't have anything planned except catching up on chores. So, it will be a rest before back to work. Gerry's birthday is on the 9th. He will be 47.

2 comments:

Sian said...

I hope you get a rest at the end of your weekend. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment :)

humel said...

I hope Gerry had a lovely birthday :-) Did you manage to get all your jobs done?