Thursday, November 26, 2009

MRI over!!! Yeah!!

It took 40 minutes but I survived the MRI. I don't really go for enclosed spaces or crowded places, so I was concerned that I would freak out. But I didn't. I remained calm and collected. I just have to wait until the 10th to find out if my pituitary gland is enlarged.

Some people wondered what type of car I was concerned about. It is a bright emerald low rider with hydraulic lifts. Just not the type of car I see in our neighborhood. I am just concerned because it is not a family car. We have SUVs, pickup trucks, even a corvette and a few Hummers. There is a bright yellow one down the street that is very tacky. We either have gang bangers or a fraternity moving in. The fraternity is the worst scenario. There was one by the elementary school last year. The parties were horrid. You would see beer cans all over the streets after the party. We are about 5 miles from UTSA and it doesn't have fraternity houses on campus. It started out as a commuter college.

I want to go get a newspaper to decide if I am going to go anywhere on Black Friday. I am taking Daisy to the groomers at 8am. She needs her nails clipped badly. They grow so fast.

The turkey is in the oven, and the dogs are playing. We are going to bring the dogs in this afternoon because the neighbors throw turkey over the fence. My dogs get horribly sick with turkey. So, even though I have asked them not to do this – it still happens. This year I am going to bring them in before they get to that point.

Today I am thankful that all the tests are done. I am waiting now on the results. The results are going to be the starting point for getting rid of these symptoms. I would love not to have headaches every day. I would love not to be so tired that I can't keep my eyes open. I would love to have fewer problems with my vision. The cure is much better than not knowing what is wrong with me. I have put off this for too long as it is.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Happy Thanksgiving - hope you are having a great time!