Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MRI is finally scheduled

I have the mri tomorrow at 2:50. I am going to the STRIC located on Spurs Lane. It is the athletic one right by the Spurs practice building. There is also a great sports medicine place over there too. Gerry his knee looked at there and Tim's foot.

Today I am taking Tim to get his cavity filled. Gerry has football practice this afternoon. That could be hilarious. The teachers are going to play the coaches. The teachers may win because they will play all those trick plays. The coaches only think the way they are told to sometimes. We will see.

Yesterday's ultrasound was awesome. We are going to have a grandson around April 11. The baby is growing well and is measuring for his due date really well. When I was pregnant I never measured right because I ovulate twice a month and got pregnant when I wasn't supposed to. I also have a tilted uterus which supposedly makes it hard to get pregnant. I guess the two eggs a month made me super fertile. We told our neighbor down the street that Kelsey was having a boy. I think he started to offer condolences. You see, he has 5 daughters and 1 son. The one son is more trouble than all five girls combined. I have always said that if my son was born first, he would have been an only child. Boys are just so much more inventive and destructive. Our grandson, Robby, is going to be a handful I am sure.

No comments: