Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12/21/2010

Today is the first day of Winter. In my family, all of my relatives have the unfortunate habit of passing away on holidays. I know they really don't have any control over the event but I am starting to run out of holidays without sad memories attached.
Today is the date that I lost my mom. 12/21/2001. It has been 9 years today and the pain is still there. I know that she is now out of pain and is happier than she was on Earth. But I miss her. In the 9 years she has been gone so much has changed.

1 comment:

HossBoss said...

I know, Kim, I know. When the sadness comes, I try to crowd in as many happy memories as I can muster. When you're not feeling sad, make a list of some happy memories with your mom ...Christmas or anytime. When you start to feel sad without her, get out your list. It helps me.

Robbie looks so cute. Like what I remember Timmy looking like.

: )