Thursday, November 11, 2010

Brie's surgery is done

And she made it through and is in ICU. They are giving her medication for the pain. From what I understand from the surgery, the real test of the surgery will be after the swelling goes down. The spinal cord was trapped in tissue at the base of the spine. If there was damage from the trapped area the damage may heal because she is so young. Hopefully, the damage is slight and she won't remember all of this when she is older.
I went and had my vision checked for new contacts. Same prescription as the one last August. So my vision has stabilized again after the dip the previous April. The blood sugar was ruled out as the reason. The MRI cleared any brain disfunction. So we have no clue as to why my vision got so bad. My hormones are dropping again. I hate getting old!

No comments: