Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Another scrapbook class...


I am taking another of Shimelle's scrapbooking classes. I just love her on-line classes. Today's prompt (2nd day) is about numbers and letters.  I am still composing my ABCs but I jotted down some numbers that I am looking at right now:
250 - tissues with aloe that I am blowing my nose with
158 - my weight today
105 - how many books I have read this year
77 - students I have in my classes
37 - pages left in my book to read
10 - the size that is getting a bit tight!
6 - peanut butter cracker to tide me until 6th lunch!
3 - children
1 - grandchild who gave me the sniffles
1 - awesome husband who I adore!

1 comment:

Meghann Andrew said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. The puppy is from BG, Kentucky. I grew up in Northern Kentucky (Campbell County) and went to U.K.!