Friday, March 12, 2010

Week In My Life

April 19 - 25 is Ali Edwards' Week In My Life. It is a week that you document your life and how it is different. I am not sure if I am going to do a separate album for it since I am also doing Becky Higgin's Project Life. I wasn't able to order her Project Life kit on Amazon. It is currently unavailable but it being printed. I did order some of the divided 12 x 12 album pages and just use an American Crafts Album. I have several at home. This way I can use papers that I like a little more than her kit papers.
Spring Break is next week. Yeah!
We have blood tests this week and she had a test for Hep B. At the appointment on Wednesday (which I didn't get to go to because of jury duty) the doctor was surprised at how much the baby had dropped. She was checked and her cervix is softening and effacing. She is barely starting to dilate. I would like Robby to make his appearance over Spring Break... ;)

2 comments:

humel said...

Exciting!! Good luck :-)

And I think I shall end up doing Ali's project too; I decided against it because I'm already scrapping my day on the 25th of each month but I love the week in your life idea so much too...

Christy said...

I've been thinking about "A Week In My Life" too. Not sure if I can do it or not...maybe we should try to do it together...just to encourage and applaud each other! :)
If your baby comes that week - you'd sure have A LOT to document!! :)