Monday, January 11, 2010

My word

My word for 2010 is complete. I need to be more complete. I need to complete more projects. I need:
complete -
1. having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full:
2. finished; ended; concluded: a complete orbit.
3. having all the required or customary characteristics, skills, or the like; consummate; perfect in kind or quality: a complete scholar.
4. thorough; entire; total; undivided, uncompromised, or unmodified: a complete victory; a complete mess.
9. (of persons) accomplished; skilled; expert.
11. to make whole or entire: I need three more words to complete the puzzle.
12. to make perfect: His parting look of impotent rage completed my revenge.
13. to bring to an end; finish: Has he completed his new novel yet?
14. to consummate.

No comments: