Friday, January 15, 2010

My Achievements so far....

Today's prompt on Your Life Spelled Out is about your achievements. I know that I have achieved a great deal, but there are still things I want to do. My achievements so far are:
  • Gave birth to three wonderful children and raised them to be caring, loving individuals
  • Found and married my best friend Gerry
  • Raised my girls after my first husband died and held myself together as I healed
  • Finished my bachelors degree after losing my first husband
  • Graduated with my masters degree in Autism

And the list is still growing!!! :)

2 comments:

Sian said...

Those are remarkable achievements Kim. My mum raised us after my dad died and I know how hard she had to work. You have a lot to be proud of

humel said...

Those are amazing achievements. Good for you x