Saturday, March 25, 2006

More on the Runaway Mom...

The story keeps getting weirder. Naomi was found in a homeless shelter in New Jersey. I can't understand why you go to New Jersey, but that is the place of choice for runaway moms from Texas. Stories are circulating about a family member being notified that she was alright but not notifying the police; being wanted for questioning by Windcrest Police (where her employer is located); and having to subpoena phone records to find where she is. Ok, after reporting your wife missing--do you really refuse to give cell phone records to the police? Do you want her found or do you already know where she is? I had seen the daughter and husband at the Tigermart by school & I was troubled by the fact that neither of them seemed visibly upset. I would be very visibly upset if my husband was missing.
A larger part of me is very disturbed that the public was lied to. I understand from news reports that her sister is pissed off. In a statement she called her sister very, very selfish. I agree with that assessment. Selfish is a very good word for it. Seems she is a criminal and just wanted to escape from her life.
I have had shitty days, but I have never walked away from my car, my family, my job or my life as a way to handle things. I just don't understand...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how about that.