Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A month of Gratitude

I am really enjoying my month of gratitude. Today I thought about how grateful I was for the rain even while I was soaked to the skin. Today on my way to work, a rainstorm came through. I thought that my car might float away - Marbach Rd. was a river. The construction has made the drainage problem even worse.

Trying to figure out how to cover my album. I bought Ali Edward's December Daily kit from studio calico. I also ordered the November monthly kit from MyTreasureBoxClub.com. I highly recommend both kits but if you can only afford one - treasure box club is an incredible value.

1 comment:

HossBoss said...

I'm grateful for my friends and family, and for the technology that allows me to keep up and keep in touch with them even when there's so much distance between us.

: )