Sunday, November 13, 2011

Holiday Thoughts

I am creating a gratitude journal and the basic album for my Christmas Journal. I really enjoy following Shimelle's Journal My Christmas each year. I love the evolution of the prompts. It is really inspiring. When you purchase the class once, you are enrolled forever! I have been doing this for several years. Want to know more? check out shimelle.com for the posts! This is my 5th year.

This is the 10th year that I will be celebrating Christmas without my mom. She died 12/21/01 from complications of a sudden illness. No matter how old you are, you miss your mom.

This is my second Christmas with my grandson, Robby. He will be 21 months on Christmas day. He is such a loving child. We are blessed.
He is just a sweetie! I am enjoying being a granny!

I am off to work on my basic album pages, hope to post them soon!

3 comments:

HossBoss said...

I'd check it out, but my plate already overfloweth with projects right now. I know what you mean about missing your mom. Can't believe it's been 10 years since you lost her. I can't believe it's been over 20 years since I lost mine. But those grandkids sure do remind us how to smile, don't they?

Looking forward to seeing those album pages. Hugs!

Kate said...

Looking forward to seeing your journal and hearing about everybody's Christmas.

** Kate **

Danielle said...

I can't wait to start on my December Daily/Christmas album. I was so excited to find Shimmelle's class too. I will share my album once I get it prepped. Thanks for stopping by my blog!