Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Rambling....

Boy, this is rough. Having a newborn in the house is much harder than I remember. But then I am 20 years older than I was the first time and I am trying to work full-time and help my daughter care for him. He was really cranky yesterday, so I took him early so she could get a rest. Usually, we take him from 8pm to 2am so Momma can get a good 6 hours of sleep. We want to prevent any possibility of her getting postpartum depression. We have been very worried about that because she doesn’t really have anyone to share this with but us.
This morning was really a great lesson with my first period. My first period is my most challenging class. They are very disruptive and quite a handful. But today was a really good day. I complimented them on their behavior.
We are having a prom dress exchange here at Jay. I brought two dresses but then decided one would be perfect for one of my girls in eighth period, so I just gave it straight to her. She will look stunning in it. I still have a navy blue tea length dress to contribute. It is a great way to help out the kids.
I haven’t been able to keep up with my blog or my journal well this month; I hope to have more responses this month than last. I did really well in January. I am doing well with my 365 project.
Tonight for dinner it is Salsa Chicken, Black Beans and Honey Cornbread.

No comments: